Her most recent book Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plantswon the Sigurd Olson Nature Writing Award.
as the Skä•noñh – Great Law of Peace Center honors the Center for Native Peoples and the Environment.
Keynote by Dr. Robin Kimmerer
- Meet: Students & faculty of the SUNY-ESF Center for Native Peoples and the Environment
- Performance: Theresa Bear Fox.
- Dinner: Traditional Haudenosaunee food and drink.
- Date: Monday, February 10, 2020, 6:00-9:00pm
- Location: ESF Gateway Center, 1 Forestry Drive, Syracuse, NY 13210
- $150.00 General Admission.
- $75.00 Youth (Under 30) and Haudenosaunee Confederacy Elders.
- $1,000 Table for 8 people.